In today’s busy lifestyle, people expect quick results and want to minimize waiting time for solutions to their problems.
For example, in dental office, We get request from some of our clients who want to get the implant solution on same day.
Fortunately, advanced technology has made it possible to provide patients with immediate implant solutions. While not all patients are suitable candidates for same-day implant procedures, those who meet the specific criteria can benefit from this convenient option.
With proper evaluation and planning, it is possible to place the implant and attach a temporary restoration on the same day, providing patients with a functional tooth or teeth in just one visit. This can be an attractive option for busy individuals who wish to restore their smile without the need for multiple appointments or lengthy healing periods.
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a surgical component that serves as a replacement for the root of a missing tooth.
It is a dental fixture, usually made of titanium, that is surgically placed into the jawbone to support a prosthetic tooth or crown.
Who are eligible for the Same Day Implant Service??
- After checking and observing your full mouth, you can get the same-day implant service if we find that you have good oral health.
- If you have one or a few missing adjacent teeth, it’s possible to provide implant service in a same-day appointment.
- Patients should have enough bone density to support the implant, so if you meet this criterion, you are eligible for this treatment.
- Patients who have resolved any infections or gum disease prior to the implant procedure may be considered for same-day implant service.
- And lastly, but most importantly, if no medical conditions can prolong the healing process, you can definitely take our Same Day Implant Services.
Approximate cost for Same Day Implant Services:
The cost of Same-Day Implant Service can vary depending on several factors, such as the number of implants needed, the location of the dental office, and the experience of the dentist performing the procedure.
On average, a single same-day dental implant can range from $3,000 to $6,000. This price typically includes the cost of the implant, the abutment, and the temporary crown.
However, it’s important to note that this is just an estimate, and the actual cost can vary depending on your individual situation. It’s recommended to schedule a consultation with a qualified dental professional to discuss your specific needs and receive an accurate quote for the procedure.
So, why suffer from missing teeth when there are solutions available? Make an appointment today.